A town centre shop situated on Lion Street between the High Street and Bethals Squares, the town's mains shopping areas. Attractively modernised it comprises of a large shop measuring 730 sqft, kitchen, toilet, storage and gas central heating. Available Now.
A modernsied shop with kitchen, toilet and gas central heating. It shares an entrance with the adjoining shop and is in good condition, ready for occupation.
Situated in a good location between the High Street and Bethal Square, the town’s main shopping areas and onnly a short walk from the town’s main car park.
Brecon is a busy market town with a population of over 8,000 and a wide catchment area. It is the third largest town in Powys, is popular with tourists being the centre of the Brecon Beacons National Park, an area of outstanding natural beauty.
Brief Lease Details:
- Available by way of a new lease
- 5 year term with a break clause at 2.5 years
- Tenant responsible for internal repairs, decoration and shop front.
- Tenant responsible for a proportion of the buildings insurance.
- Tenant responsible for the usual outgoings – rates, gas, electric and water.
• Accommodation measures 4.4om wide at the front and 12m deep. It has 67.81 (730 sq ft) of sales space.
• Rent - £10,000 p.a. £500PCM for 6 months!
• Rateable Value - £10,769
• Rates Payable – TBC
• Available Immediately
• Viewing By Appointment With The Agents Only