A great, two bedroom PARK HOME on a popular park home site. Residents must be 55 years of age or older. It has a living room, kitchen/diner, utility, bathroom and en-suite. It also has parking, a garage and easily managed garden.
The park home has been well maintained and comprises of a living room which has patio doors opening onto a paved seating area, kitchen/diner, useful utility room, two bedrooms, bathroom and en-suite. It is on a level plot, has uPVC double glazing, easily managed gardens, parking and a garage: 2.01 x 1.41m.
1) Residents must be 55 years of age or older
2) Residential rent £18.03 per week
3) Commission on any sales 10%
4) Pets- max 2 dogs and 2 cats which must be kept under control
5) Drive carefully and no parking on site roads
6) Two parking spaces per pitch and visitors to use the main parking area
7) No commercial vehicles apart from visiting trades people
8) No disused or unroadworthy vehicles
9) Park homes must be kept in good repair, gardens to be kept neat and tidy
Anchorage Park is a popular park home site within the village of Bronllys. Situated just outside the Brecon Beacons National Park, it is surrounded by glorious countryside providing plenty of wonderful walks on your doorstep. The village has a pub, popular restaurant, petrol station and shop but there are a further range of shops and amenities in the market town of Talgarth which is only a mile away. Brecon is then 8 miles away and Hay On Wye is 7 miles away.
Council Tax: We have been informed that this property has been placed under council tax band ‘A’.