On a quiet cul-de-sac a modern and spacious four bedroom detached house. A short walk from the town centre and local schools, it has been well presented. The property has a garden with a large patio, plenty of parking and a garage. Gas central heating & double glazing.
A spacious and bright individually designed, detached family house offering generous living space in a central position. Situated on a modern and quiet cul-de-sac near Brecon Cathedral and Priory Primary School. Walking distance from the town centre and local schools. It is an attractive gas centrally heated and double glazed house with parking for three cars and a garage. Easily maintained garden with large patio area.
Available October 2020
Rent - £950.00 PCM
Deposit - £950.00
Council Tax Band - G
• Living room with wood burning stove
• Modern kitchen with range cooker, granite worktops & breakfast room
• Large dining room
• Wooden flooring throughout downstairs
• Utility with lots of storage & Toilet
• 4 Beds ( 2 en-suite), built in wardrobes, 3 doubles & 1 single
• Family bathroom
• Rear garden with large patio
• Parking for 3 cars & garage
PLEASE NOTE: ALL OUR LETTINGS ARE NO SMOKING AND NO PETS. ALL TENANTS ARE REQUIRED TO COMPLETE AN APPLICATION FORM PROVIDING REFERENCES. WE WILL ALSO REQUIRE INFORMATION TO CARRY OUT A CREDIT CHECK WHICH IS PROVIDED BY A THIRD PARTY.