A modern shop available to let in a great location.
A modernsied shop with kitchen, toilet and gas central heating. It shares an entrance with the adjoining shop and is in good condition. In a good location, situated between the High Street and Bethel Square and only a short walk from the town’s main car park. Brecon is a busy market town with a population of over 8,000 and a wide catchment area. It is the third largest town in Powys, is popular with tourists being the centre of the Brecon Beacons National Park, an area of outstanding natural beauty.
Brief Lease Details:
- Available by way of a new lease
- Tenant responsible for internal repairs, decoration and shop front.
- Tenant responsible for a proportion of the buildings insurance.
- Tenant responsible for the usual outgoings – rates, gas, electric and water.
• Rent - £7,000 PA
• Rateable Value - £6,300
• Available April 2023
• Good Location
• Rear Access & Bin Store
• Viewing By Appointment With The Agents Only