In a busy spot within the Abergavenny town centre, a ground floor office is available now. Enjoying good footfall, the property is split with two rooms and toilet facilities up stairs. Previously used chiropodist however plenty of flexibility subject to planning.
In a great location just off the town centre between Abergavenny Market and Morrisons Supermarket, a ground floor office enjoys good footfall. Most recently used as a chiropodist it is currently split into two rooms with a shared toilet upstairs.
Abergavenny town has a range of amenities such as independent shops, supermarkets, restaurants, hotels, a theatre, cinema, general hospital, primary and secondary schools and a mainline train station. A celebrated annual food festival entices national and international visitors every September, together with cycling, walking, music and art events throughout the year. The town and surrounding area is well known for its renowned gastropubs and restaurants. The town has good road links towards Hereford, Brecon, Swansea, Bristol, Newport and Cardiff via A465, A40 and A4042 roads.
• Convenient & Prominent Position
• Ground Floor Office Space
• Two Rooms
• Toilet Facilities
• Available Now By Way Of A New Lease
• TENURE – By way of a new lease on terms to be agreed.
• SERVICES – All mains services.
• LEGAL COSTS – Each party to bear their own legal costs.
• RENT - £9,600 P.A.
• RATEABLE VALUE – £3050
• RATES PAYABLE – Subject to small business rate relief.
• DEPOSIT – Required.
• PLEASE NOTE: ALL TENANTS ARE REQUIRED TO COMPLETE AN APPLICATION FORM PROVIDING REFERENCES. WE WILL ALSO REQUIRE INFORMATION TO CARRY OUT A CREDIT CHECK WHICH IS PROVIDED BY A THIRD PARTY.
These rentals particulars are hoped to provide a fair description of the property, however all statements are made without responsibility of James Dean and should not be relied upon as statement of fact. They do not form any part of a contract and are issued solely in the understanding that all negotiations are conducted through the firm. Items shown in photographs are not included in the sale unless specifically mentioned within the sales particulars.